Joss & Main

Friday, April 5, 2013

Friday Morning Pinterest Top 5

Welcome to my Friday Morning Pinterest Top 5. I'm starting this little entertainment segment, if you will, as something fun and random. Every Friday morning(hopefully) I will be sharing pictures(with links back to the original site) of the top five Pinterest pins on my Pinterest account. It will be something new and different every week. How exciting is that!! I'll also be sharing my opinions on each pin as well. 

I thought this would be fun and interesting. I could be writing about food or a craft or a latest trend in fashion. It's all up in the air and it depends on all of you! The pins I'm sharing are pins from my the people I'm following on Pinterest. If you have heard of Pinterest and still haven't joined GASP!!! You should! It's absolutely amazing fun and it can be so inspirational.

There are so many things on Pinterest that you can take and create something entirely yours. If you're stuck on a room design or even what to have for dinner, there are plenty of ideas to choose from. Pinterest can also keep you in touch with your friends. You can learn a lot about people and their tastes in everything under the sun. You may also learn something new about yourself.

First up, Strech a stroller pouch that zippers from Infantino.


For all you mamas out there, HOW COOL IS THIS??? I think this is pretty ingenius. I mean seriously. It Velcro's around the bars of the stroller and provides storage for all of our mama(and baby) essentials. I would love to have one of these and I just may make a purchase. Also, on the rare occasion that the stroller flips over(hopefully without junior or junny inside) all of our important carry ons are kept safe. Like those oh so expensive phones you mamas carry around or those unmentionables we would like to keep hidden.


The Hooded Car Seat Blanket with Tutorial


I always loved the Kiddopatomus version of these. They were so soft and warm and fuzzy and too small for my kiddos. Don't get me wrong it's a great idea. But I just think this one from The Complete Guide To Imperfect Homemaking is perfect. I love the hood and the long wrap around arms. It snuggles baby perfectly. Keeping them nice and secure and warm. My littlest one is too big for this but maybe some relatives would like one for the upcoming winter?? I definitely have to give this a try!!



Grilled Nectarine Bowls


One word. Drool!! My mouth is pouring drool like when my baby boy The Hulk eats gums a plum.  These look so delicious, it makes me want to bust out my grill and learn how to start, maintain and cook on a charcoal grill. The recipe is shared on The Old Hen. It originates from her friend, Amy Graham, a culinary chef. These are pretty simple to make. Buy firm white nectarines. Cut in half. Brush with olive oil. Take out pit and grill until slightly tender(forkable) and browned. Me I would put some pecan ice cream in the center for effect. But, click the picture and follow the link to discover a new delicious recipe that goes hand in hand with grilled nectarine bowls. Amy Graham owns her own business and has a website The Sassy Turtle. Go on over and experience what Amy has to offer in culinary delight!


This is a Three-in-One. Score!!! 
Three safe to eat cookie doughs: Chocolate Chip, Sugar and Cake Batter.


Diet? What diet? That word, you know the D one, isn't even in my vocabulary. I'm sorry to all of you who are trying to get your bikini bod exercises on. These will surely cause you to think twice about all that work you've been doing or plan to do wink wink. These will be on the menu at any summer party I might have this summer. Just look how good they look? All the joy of eating our beloved cookie dough without the poisonous risk. Hop on over to Willow Bird Baking, make and enjoy!



Another multi-recipe score!!!
Crock-Pot Chicken Teriaky


Now, for all you diet friendly friends here is a healthy chicken recipe. All done by one of our shared most favorite kitchen appliances, the Crock Pot. Just heat her up, toss in the ingredients and walk away for a few hours. I may do this one tonight :) Looks absolutely delicious. And to add to it, this link has a few other delicious recipes too.

Like what you see? Interested in trying new ideas? Let me know how they turn out. Don't forget to visit all these sites for even more Pinspiration!! Also, don't forget to pin and share!!








No comments:

Post a Comment